Monday 8 November 2010

Just starting to lose my hair at 60!


I have just turned 60 years old and have recently begun to lose my hair. My health has always been very good so it is not down to any medical problems.


Once i started to notice my hair loss it seemed to become more accelerated and i would really like to slow it down! Do you think at 60, anything can be done about my hair or am i too old?


With advancements in technology , 3rd Generation FUE hair transplants can be performed at any age. The only factor we have to look at is the availability of donor hair .


My advice would be to consider medical options first if you have only recently started losing your hair as early intervention can stop progression of hair loss. Kindly look up on http://www.selstoncosmeticclinic.com/ for more info and ways to make an appointment.


Dr Raghu Reddy

Hair Transplant Surgeon

Selston Cosmetic Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment