Our skin looks is often the biggest indicator to show how we're ageing. As well as acquiring fine lines, as we get older, the skin can take on a grey tone making the face look tired, and too much sun exposure and acne scars can make the skin look worn. As we age, our skin will lose its youth glow because the blood supply to our face diminishes, causing our skin to lose its colour, making it look dull.
|Treatment areas for PRP
Over time the skin's texture becomes less smooth, the delicate skin beneath the eyes becomes thinner and we often gain fine lines and wrinkles. Platelet rich Plasma Therapy, (PRP) also called a vampire facelift is a treatment which uses the natural ingredients of your blood to rejuvenate tired and ageing skin.
Non-surgical vampire facelift treatment is ideal for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Signs of ageing on the hands
- Minimising lines around the mouth
- Smoothing wrinkles across the nose
- Softening wrinkles and frown lines
- Dull skin due to less blood flow
- Smooth and uneven skin texture
- Tighten sagging or loose skin
- Reducing acne scarring
PRP is a skin rejuvenation treatment that uses the growth factors in your blood to improve the texture and tone of your skin. During the treatment a small amount of blood gets extracted and is then treated in a centrifuge to harvest the platelet rich plasma. It's then re-injected into the required treatment area, where it will stimulate new collagen formation, restoring volume to the skin, filling out fine lines and wrinkles, and encouraging the body to repair the ageing skin from the inside out.
Benefits of skin rejuvenation with PRP:
- Overall rejuvenation for the skin
- Any allergic reaction is minimal, as PRP is a natural cosmetic treatment derived from your own body
- It's highly recommended because of its natural elements
- It gives dull, dry and loose skin new life by stimulating collagen formation and elastin
- Results from a PRP treatment are long-lasting and can last for up to two years
A vampire facelift is great skin rejuvenating option because as the blood is the patient's own, so there aren't any foreign materials injected and this lowers any risk of allergies and infections. This procedure has a fast healing time and you'll only experience minimal bruising and slight swelling.
This treatment can promote skin rejuvenation especially around the eyes, reducing the lines and wrinkles. It's ideal for the hands, which often show signs of ageing sooner than other areas of the body, and on the neck and chest. The treatment simply helps rejuvenate the skin, restoring volume and collagen formation.