Wednesday 22 September 2010

SmartXide DOT Fractional CO2 Laser

After recently having a trial go on the new SmartXide fractional CO2 laser, we were so impressed by the results we went and bought one!

It roughly takes about an hour of your time to take away 10 years. The Smartxide will tone and tighten your skin, reduce wrinkles and acne scarring and take away skin pigmentation. Sound wonderful? You bet it is!

I had quite a mild treatment and after a couple of days of swelling and redness the results started to come through. My skin was literally glowing, my pigmentation had gone and wrinkles were dramatically reduced...... then the compliments began to flow! People who hadn't seen me for a few weeks were asking what i'd done to my skin, my 17 year old son said 'wow mum, you look fab' and that coming from a teenager is certainly a compliment!

Im looking forward to my next treatment, as the results of this procedure just keep on improving. A course of three to four treatments are recommended if you have a mild one, but you can have a one off treatment (as seen on 10 years younger) that is more aggressive.

Whether you go for a course or a one off treatment, you are guaranteed to be the proud owner of beautiful, rejuvenated skin!

Call me for more details.

Mags
Clinic Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment