Wednesday 7 July 2010

How to find the right Doctor for your procedure.

Recently my friend has been contemplating a cosmetic procedure, she came to me to ask advise on how to start the research process. I have little knowledge of breast augmentation surgeons, but was able to give her some sensible advise.

This led me to think about Vaser Liposuction, and how our clients find us. People initially start researching Liposuction on search engines, come to laser lipo and then eventually find Vaser lipo.

There are now numerous clincs offering this procedure...which is great for the client as I believe in choice and options, but as told my friend, do your research!


Price isnt everything, dont go for the cheapest, buy cheap, buy twice!!
Check how many procedures they have performed, and more importantly ask to see results....real before and after pictures, not generic pictures.

Seek advise or look up forums, these can be very helpful. Just remember every Dr will have positive and negative comments.....but weigh up the balance...no physician is god!

Have a consultation, I think you get a feel if the right person is sat in front of you.
Do not be fooled by slick advertising on the websites, everybody feels they are the best, sadly this is not always the case. A lot of sites ''over promise and under achieve''.

My friend has found a surgeon she is 100% happy, I hope you find yours.

Humbly yours

Mags

Lead Vaser Lipo Technician




No comments:

Post a Comment