The nose is the most prominent facial feature, and projecting itself outwards makes it one of the first things people see when you meet. The shape of your nose often defines the facial structure, so if we aren't happy with the way it looks, it can make us feel self-conscious when we interact with others. Whether you have a crooked nose, have a bump or dent or just feel it's too long, there are ways to enhance and reshape the nose.
Dermal filler treatment, is a genuine alternative to a surgical rhinoplasty and a non-surgical nose job is ideal for clients who are reluctant to have traditional invasive surgery. During the treatment, a numbing cream gets applied 20 minutes before the procedure, then the filler is expertly injected into the selected nasal areas. The filler doesn't migrate or lump together in the tissues, and when it breaks down, 8 to 10 months later, it does so symmetrically and evenly.
A well-done non-surgical rhinoplasty using dermal fillers can subtly enhance your features and restore facial harmony if your nose is:
- Slightly crooked.
- Hooked and requires straightening.
- Needs a bump on the bridge of the nose softening.
- Needs the nasal tip droop correcting.
Noses come in all shapes and sizes:
* Celestial Nose - an upturned or concave nose points upwards at the tip instead of downwards. It could be a small or big nose but has the tip rising, enabling you to slightly see the nostrils.
* Nubian Nose - this type of nose shape is often very long with a narrower bridge, wide nostrils and has a base that is very wide. It's common among certain ethnic groups.
* Roman Nose - a Roman nose is also known as a hook or aquiline nose. The prominent bridge points downwards at the tip, but not as much as the hawk-shaped nose.
* Hawk Nose - this type of nose has a deep hook at the tip, pointing downwards towards your lip. The shape of the ridge is often curved. Viewed from a profile, it is much like the beak of a hawk, hence its name.
* Snub Nose - a snub nose is short, small and doesn't usually protrude to any great extent in any particular direction. This nose is small, sloping up at the tip, so that the nostrils are visible.
* Greek Nose - these are perfectly straight and generally have narrow nostrils. The Greek nose tops the list as the most beautiful of nose varieties and fashion and catwalk models usually have this powerful feature that complements the rest of their face.
A non-surgical nose job is a simple and quick procedure, and requires a high level of ability from the cosmetic practitioner. The results are instant and you can return to work the next day.