|Dermal filler treatment on tear troughs|
- Botox - For forehead creases and wrinkles, frown lines (number elevens), crows feet around the eyes and neckbands.
- Dermal Fillers - They replace the lost volume in the face. Fillers can treat the tear troughs, cheeks, lips and jaw line.
- Lip Augmentation - Dermal fillers can enhance the lip size and shape.
- Enhanced Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatment - This is often called the non-surgical face-lift, and it's a laser treatment for fine wrinkles, ageing and sun-damaged skin.
- Non Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) - Dermal fillers in certain cases are a genuine alternative to a surgical rhinoplasty. It's non-invasive and gives dramatic results.
- Vaser Lipo - Removing localised pockets of fat will give you definition, and give you the confidence to show off your body.
|lip enhancement using dermal fillers|
Many younger people are having non-invasive facial treatments early on, to avoid major procedures later in life. Botox or dermal fillers can combat fine lines and wrinkles and volume loss, and anti-ageing treatments such as chemical peels and microdermabrasion, can improve the skin quality, colour and tone. Self-confidence is important to all women, and looking good and feeling good, is very empowering.
With the new year just around the corner, make it your New Year's resolution to think about which treatments you would find beneficial. Call us up and enquire about botox, dermal fillers, PDO thread lifts, lip enhancements, rhinoplasty (nose reshaping) and vaser lipo. Cosmetic treatments are now more popular than ever with women and men, and although it wasn't that long ago that people thought that cosmetic procedures were only available to the rich and famous, now they are affordable for us all.
Our appearance plays an important role in our lives and at Selston, we want to make sure that when you look in the mirror, you feel amazing at what you see looking back at you. So whether it's botox, vaser lipo or fillers, call us for a free consultation at the Selston Cosmetic Clinic. We're based in the East Midlands, easily accessible for areas such as Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Lincoln and Leicester.