Thursday 28 March 2013

Customer Satisfaction..Selston Cosmetic Clinic


Its always great when clients take the time to send us feedback, no matter how big or small the procedure.
Here is a lovely testimonial from a lady having Dermal Fillers for the 1st time.


I had been to see Dr Bassi 2 years ago and he had sent me away saying i didn't need anything doing 
therefore I knew I could trust him and the surgery.
Recently I noticed a change in my appearance so after an informative chat with Mags I booked in again.
 
On the day I was nervous as didn't think I would be signing up to fillers in my early 30's but was quickly made to feel at ease after a chat with Dr Bassi.
The procedure was explained honestly and openly with realistic expectations set, it was quick and painless.
The results are subtle but amazing! I have restored the lost fullness to my face and at the risk of sounding big headed I had forgotten what a pretty face I actually had.
My confidence has increased as have the compliments!
 
A very honest and professional practice that won't do anything they deem unnecessary.
I will be booking again as and when needed and would certainly recommend.
 
Laura Derby

No comments:

Post a Comment