Wednesday 15 February 2012

Follow Up....Vaser Lipo

This lady featured in one of our blogs in June 2011. She recently sent a lovely email which i have added below.



Hi Dr Bassi and Mags,


I found my before and after photo's of my saddlebags on your blog of June 2011 and am finally making the time to get back to you. I tried to add a photo to the blog, but not clever enough! I wanted to tell you how pleased i was and send you my latest update.


With running and exercise ive managed to improve the shape of my legs even further and my self confidence is so much better! I constantly say i am so happy i finally had the Vaser Lipo. Just wish i'd done it sooner. Im still not runway model status but far better than before!


Its always good to get updates from clients!


Mags


Lead Vaser Technician

No comments:

Post a Comment