Thursday 5 May 2011

Summer is coming..... Botox for underarm sweating.

Do you have problems with underarm sweating? A lot of people do and it can really affect your life, lack of confidence, not being able to wear the clothes you want to etc. We have lots of clients that have Botox for this problem and it works a dream!

We recently treated a young guy and asked him to give us some follow up, here is his testimony...


Hi Mags,

You asked me to let you know how I got on with the underarm botox, we’ll I’m delighted to say exceptionally well !

Although you said it may take a couple of weeks to work it pretty much worked immediately. My underarms were a little sore after all those injections for a day or so but nothing to stress over.
For me it’s made a world of difference and makes me less stressed. I love it – no underarm sweat at all even after excessive exercise although my brain thinks I am but a quick touch of my arm pit re-assures me all is dry. No more stained shirts etc.

Love it – wish I knew about it years ago. My only fear now is that it stops working in less than 6 months time but when it does, I’ll be back. Please pass on my comments to Dr Bassi.

Have told all my friends about it – will be back when I need a booster !


Mags
Clinic Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment